The Association of Architecture Organizations is comprised of both organizational and individual members. Dues are collected on an annual basis with invoices issued to you just prior to the anniversary date of your initial enrollment in the AAO Network. Our membership form can be found at the bottom of this webpage.
So, why join the AAO Network?
Here are a few of the most commonly cited reasons from current AAO Members.
1. Meet funders and global leaders of both established and emerging groups in the public engagement / public interest architecture field.
2. Gain access to a broad network of professionals—individuals who develop and manage programs devoted to engaging local communities in architectural appreciation, design
education, and advocacy for the built environment.
3. Promote your organization and broadcast your latest news, job openings, and program sharing opportunities with a targeted network of peer organizations and interested individuals.
4. Receive discounted registration at AAO events and conferences.
5. Receive complimentary subscription to the monthly AAO eNews - the most widely read publication summarizing the programming efforts and impact of nonprofit architectural and design organizations (with over 3,500 subscribers).
How to Enroll?
Download the AAO Membership Form here. Complete the form online and click "submit" to have it emailed directly to the AAO office, or print the form and mail us your completed application. See the Contact Us page for our postal address.