This strategic digital marketing role is a prime opportunity for an innovative leader to build an integrated digital presence for The Trust for Public Land. As Director, Digital Strategy and Engagement, you will manage a web team and work with dedicated and passionate staff members all working to protect land for people to enjoy. This is an amazing opportunity to truly build the brand and make digital marketing your own. You will:
- Lead the digital marketing program, serving as the organization's digital thought leader.
- Support all of The Trust for Public Land's major initiatives, protecting land for people—from neighborhood parks to national parks. That means broad exposure to our mission and the opportunity to create a brand platform that enables us to tell a unified brand story to engage future donors.
- Impact success by implementing key systems that will make our digital marketing efforts even more powerful.
- Support exciting projects such as our inspiring and innovative Green Alleys project California or projects like the 606 in Chicago (see videos).
- Coach and mentor a team of dedicated digital professionals
Conservation is just the beginning. Our efforts also build community, enhance public health and safety, and promote park equity. Along with protecting natural landscapes, one of our key goals is that everyone across the U.S. lives within a 10-minute walk of a park, trail, garden, playground or other natural space. Relocation assistance is available to an outstanding candidate. Diversity candidates are encouraged to apply.
About the organization: From our headquarters in San Francisco and more than 30 field offices across the country, The Trust for Public Land creates parks and protects land for people nationwide—from refugee communities in the heart of St. Paul, Minnesota to third-generation ranching families in rural Colorado. Since our founding 45 years ago, we’ve protected more than 3 million acres of land and raised billions in public funding for open space. We’re known for our expertise in GIS mapping, climate change mitigation strategies, and creative placemaking—and we’re driving a national conversation on urban park equity.
About the marketing team: We’re The Trust for Public Land’s storytellers and brand stewards. We land national headlines, maintain a robust social media presence, publish an award-winning donor magazine, and produce print, digital, and multimedia marketing material. It’s an exciting time to work for us: with several new hires and new initiatives in the works, our team has a startup feel: we welcome innovative approaches and blue-sky thinking.
For full details, visit http://tpl.jobinfo.com/public/description.php?jid=9918384&adid=287411.