There are a number of different entry points for enrolling in the AAO Network. Dues for organizational members are scaled by budget size and discounts may apply for certain international organizations. Read more for a specific listing of benefits, or visit our Contact Us page to inquire about membership options.
Associate (Individual) Membership
Associate Membership is open to architects, curators, design educators, and interested members of the public who do not have active volunteer or employment ties with an architecture organization or design school.
- Invitations to all AAO Member events
- Discounted registration to annual AAO Conference
- Subscription to monthly AAO e-News
- Recognition (text credit) in membership rolls
Tier 1: Small Organizations (budgets of $249,999 or less)
Tier 2: Medium Organizations (budgets from $250,000 to $2,000,000)
Tier 3: Large Organizations (budgets over $2,000,000)
BENEFITS FOR ALL TIERS INCLUDE:
- All benefits listed for Associate Membership (above), PLUS:
- Unlimited enrollment for staff and/or volunteers in AAO
- Discounted registration to annual AAO Conference for staff and/or volunteers
- Logo recognition and organizational profile in interactive Member Directory
- All benefits listed above for Organizational Membership, PLUS:
- Permanent listing as a “Sustaining Member of AAO”
- Prominent recognition on AAO literature and website
How to Enroll or Renew
Do you represent an organization?
Easily join or renew your Organizational membership here.
Are you an individual?
Easily join or renew your Associate membership here.
Note: International Membership Dues Discount
Applicants from some areas of the world may be eligible for an annual dues discount, based upon the yearly World Bank's World Development Indicators. Please Contact Us to see if you qualify.
- Low-income economies receive 66% discount on annual dues
- Lower-middle-income economies receive 50% discount on annual dues
- Upper-middle-income economies receive 33% discount on annual dues