This is the website of the Association of Architecture Organizations.
Our postal address is:
224 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 116
Chicago, IL 60604
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 312.561.2143.
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access, user-specific information on what pages visitors access, information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information, name, and address.
The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor and to notify visitors about updates to our website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address, or visiting us at http://www.aaonetwork.org/.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use visitor information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes. We will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
Association of Architecture Organizations declares that all donors have the right:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share. If you would like to have your name removed deleted from the Association of Architecture Organizations mailing list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.