We encourage you to share your organization’s news, exhibitions, opportunities, and resources with the AAO community, and participate in the AAO Networks discussion groups.
Only AAO members are authorized to submit items. Uncertain if you are member? Please visit our Member Directory. If you are not a member, now is the time to learn how to Join AAO.
If you are a member, please Log In and either click on the “submit your…” dropdown in the header, or follow links to submit items on the specific news, exhibitions, opportunities, resources, and AAO Networks discussion groups pages. You will be directed to a step by step form for completing your news submission.
How do I know which category to post my item to?
- If you wish to report about a major upcoming event or provide a wrap-up of a recent event, please submit your entry as News.
- If you wish to report an upcoming webinar, workshop, or conference, please submit your entry as an Opportunity.
- If you wish to report an upcoming exhibition, please submit your entry as an Exhibition.
Who will be able to view what I post?
- News, Exhibitions, and Opportunities are viewable by any visitor to the AAO website.
- Resources and AAO Networks discussion groups are accessible to AAO members only.
Still unsure how to proceed? Contact Us for more help.